El Paso COVID-19 cases are at an alarming rate and a traveling nurse has described how the Doctors are not doing a great a job at containing the crisis.
The following was shared by @DrEricDin you can follow him on Twitter follow more.
NEW: Chilling video of El Paso jail inmates hired to move bodies of #COVID19 deceased patients into mobile overflow morgues. Inmates wear full PPEs & paid $2/hour. They’ve been doing this tough work since Monday, before El Paso increased to 10 mobile morgues. I cry for El Paso.
2) These photos are real. Here are more. kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-…
3) More photos of inmates loading the #COVID19 deceased under supervision of sheriffs. These inmates were only supposed to work weekdays, but now needed to work weekends as well.
4) count them – **10** refrigerated trailers for mobile morgues. They are piled up outside El Paso’s medical examiners office because the backlog is just that huge to process.
5) over 1,500 new #COVID19 cases in El Paso alone today. As of Saturday, there are 1,091 patients hospitalized, 309 patients remain in the intensive care unit and 201 patients are on ventilators in El Paso. Horrific. kfoxtv.com/news/local/mor…
6) And then there is sadly this horrifying testimonial of what is happening at an El Paso hospital (UMC El Paso), according to traveling nurse. This video is real.
⚠️MOTHER OF GOD—El Paso nurse’s horrifying story of hospital situation. There is a COVID room nicknamed “the pit” where no doctors enter, patients only get 3 CPR cycles—patients are sent there to just wait, code & die. None has survived “the pit”. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/vvih3rVzPL— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) November 14, 2020
7) I’m just an epidemiologist who been doing updates a long time, but we often get lost in statistic & forget each body is a person & love one & a life lost. Our doctors & nurses can only do this for so long before they even start to crumble from PTSD. I’m worried for our HCWs.
8) …a long long time. Frustratingly long ass time.
🙏🙏🙏 please whoever is in any position to help the situation in El Paso should please do something NOW! PLEASE 🙏