There are numerous types and ways of birth control; some of these methods work by stopping the woman’s ovaries from releasing an ovum (egg) while the other methods work by preventing the man’s sperm from ever meeting the ovum.
Below are some popular choices:
- Not having vaginal intercourse
- Condoms – for both men and women
- Spermicides (foam, gel, film, suppositories)
- Intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD)
- Hormonal methods (the Pill, the Patch)
- Natural Family Planning
- Sterilization – for both men and women
Depending on what an individual finds comfortable or ideal for their situation, they can choose from any of the above options.
Also read: What is Birth Control
One thought on “Types of Birth Control”
[…] Also read: Types of Birth Control […]
Comments are closed.