AT500 Professional OBD2 Scanner Auto Code Reader Diagnostic Tool Check Engine Light Scan for OBD II Cars Since 1996
The AT500 Professional OBD2 Scanner is a great tool for anyone who wants to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with their car. It is easy to use and can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), view live data, and freeze frame data. It can also be used to check the readiness status of the emissions system.
The AT500 Scanner is compatible with all OBD2 compliant vehicles made since 1996. It is a small, portable device that can be easily stored in the glove box or center console. The scanner has a clear, easy-to-read display and the buttons are well-labeled.
I have used the AT500 Scanner on my own car and it has helped me to diagnose a few problems. For example, I was able to use the scanner to determine that the check engine light was on due to a faulty oxygen sensor. I was able to clear the code and the light went off.
The AT500 Scanner is a great value for the price. It is a reliable and easy-to-use tool that can help you to keep your car running smoothly.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the AT500 Professional OBD2 Scanner:
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- The display is not backlit, so it can be difficult to see in low-light conditions
- The scanner does not have all of the features of some more expensive scanners
Overall, I would recommend the AT500 Professional OBD2 Scanner to anyone who wants a reliable and affordable tool for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with their car.
Here are some additional thoughts on the AT500 Scanner:
- The scanner is very easy to use. Just plug it into your car’s OBD-II port, turn on the ignition, and the scanner will automatically read the DTCs.
- The scanner can also be used to view live data, such as engine RPM, fuel trim, and air/fuel ratio. This can be helpful for troubleshooting performance problems.
- The scanner can also be used to clear DTCs. This can be helpful if you have a DTC that is causing the check engine light to come on, but you don’t want to fix the problem right away.
Overall, I am very happy with the AT500 Professional OBD2 Scanner. It is a reliable and affordable tool that can help you to keep your car running smoothly.