Adani to invest USD 14 billion in FY25
1 min read

Adani to invest USD 14 billion in FY25

Spread the love

Adani group plans to invest more than Rs 1.2 lakh crore (about USD 14 billion) across its portfolio companies that range from ports to energy, airports, commodities, cement and media in fiscal year starting April 1, as it doubles down on its USD 100 billion investment guidance over the next 7-10 years to grow businesses, sources said.

The projected capital expenditure or capex for 2024-25 (April 2024 to March 2025) fiscal is 40 per cent higher than what the portfolio is estimated to have incurred in FY24.

According to analysts, the portfolio is estimated to have incurred a capex of around USD 10 billion in FY24 that ends on March 31.

Sources said these investments will set the stage for exponential profit growth.

The group had previously guided a USD 100 billion capex over the next 7-10 years. Most of this investment is going to go into group fast growing businesses — renewable, green hydrogen and airports.

As much as 70 per cent of the planned capex will go into its green portfolio — primarily renewable power, green hydrogen, green evacuation. Of the remaining 30 per cent, the majority will be spent towards airports and ports businesses, they said.

source: Indianexpress

Leave a Reply