iPhone electrocution bath kills a young Russian girl of 24

A young girl of 24 years old has been allegedly killed in an iPhone electrocution bath in Arkhangelsk city of Russia.

According to the report, Olesya Semenova was electrocuted to death after her iPhone that was in a charging mode fell into her bathtub while she was bathing.

It was learnt that she was discovered by her friend Deria after she called the police, and in her statement she reported that she found a smartphone in her bathtub.

Can iPhone electrocute you in bath? You better believe it can! So kindly keep your phones away while you are taking your bath. Especially if it is still connected to the charger.

Stay Safe.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com